Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

BLOG GIVEWAY #1. The winner is........

India: "Jewel of  Doll-lightful! If you enjoy reading some juicy stories then stop by and check them out. You will be hooked!"
India: "Yes, Jewell, you have one Mattel's Barbie Laundry Time set! I and everyone alike are so happy for you. Please email Brini at brinisdolldomain@gmail.com or brini_dotson@yahoo.com with your mailing address and your prize will be mailed out immediately. Also be sure to check back later for Giveaway #2. I had a sneak peak and I'm sure your going to love everything."

"It's the most wonderful time of the year."

8 comments:

  1. Felicidades por lo que te toca seguro que lo sacaras partido, besosss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jewell! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeee! I can't believe I won. I'm so excited! I've looked at that set so many times in the store and thought of bringing it home. THANKS, BRINI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jewell. 👍🏾

    ReplyDelete