Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hanging out with Mom.

Cara: "Ok Mom, how long are we going to be in here? I want to pace myself."
Ann: "You sound like your father. Not long. Just looking for material for Stacie's dresses she requested."
Cara: "Goodness it crowded in here. They  must have a good sale going on."
Ann: "It looks like the classes are on sale. Trust me, I will not be in here long. I have to get back home and finish up a gift I have for someone and pick up Beauty."
Cara: "I want to linger in this department. Do you want to go ahead and look. I might be here for a minute."
Ann: "Yes, that's fine. Just remember I got stuff to do. So don't take to long."
Ann: "I know exactly what I am looking for."
Cara: "Yes Mom. Twenty minutes max. See ya."


20 minutes later......
Ann: "Good, no one in line at the cutting table."
Ann: "Goodness where is this girl? Might has well keep moving."

30 minutes later....
Cara: "Dang, that didn't take long. Are you sure you got everything you need? You know you be in here for hours."
Ann: "I know right? I'm hungry so I am ready to eat."
Cara: "How about Red Robin? My treat of course."
Cara: "Of course."

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY!

17 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week, Brini! I always love your out and about pictures.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think my dolls have cabin fever since they haven't interacted with each other in awhile.

      Delete
  2. I have not forgotten about you...LOL just need a little more time and they wont have to shop for a while. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your time. I have been re-fashion some of my clothes and giving other stuff away. I must say the dolls fabric stash is looking better. I haven't been able to do much more sewing for them because so much other stuff is going on. Today would be a good sew day due to the rain but I got to get this house cleaned up, lol.

      Delete
  3. Fun to see Cara and her Mom shop. When two people have different shopping agendas, it can be hard to line up timing. Sigh. I can spend an hour looking at dolls while my Mom can spend at least that looking at people clothes. LOL. Or so it seems ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and my mother used to go to the fabric stores and she would check the clearance sections and I would check the sales fabric. Then she would start in on how I could stretch my dollars more if I swap this or if I swap that. When I go home to visit and be out with her, she still does it.

      Delete
  4. The pictures are very real :-). Mom got some cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I should of used my scraps from my skirts, lol. She would of had her hands full.

      Delete
  5. Nice photos and a cute story! There are certain people who are on my mental list that I will never shop with again because they take entirely too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I go by myself now and I love it!

      Delete
  6. LOL, this is like me and my mom shopping - we are never in sync. When I'm ready to go she wants to linger and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. If I tell my son, I just need to get this or that he will be like, "Do you have your list?", "I hope this doesn't take long." There is a really big fabric store about 40 minutes from us and when I first went in there when it open I finally left and it was time for lunch! I didn't realize I was in there soooo long!

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: I like to see Cara and her mother shopping. Awesome photos in the store. Great job. The dialogues are very real. I love going to shopping malls ... I can spend hours looking at clothes and dolls. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love hanging out at malls and I try to go in all the stores. I love accessories so going in all the stores and looking at shoes, jewelry, perfume etc is like looking for surprises.

      Delete
  8. Looks like Ann got some nice fabrics. Can't wait to see what she makes for Stacie with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan las escenas, como la vida real !!!
    Besos
    Esperanza

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is like me and my daughter in the shopping mall,dialogues are so real!! :D What a fun post it is along with hose lovely pics of your dolls.

    ReplyDelete