Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Latest news from Dotsville.

Related image
Yes, we are moving. I have been spending the last two months packing. No, it has not be fun. I think I'm semi organize where stuff is located in the boxes. Yes, yes, there are boxes everywhere. The official date is next month 8/26. I'm really not feeling any of it either. I had my eye on a cute condo, that would of been great for me but noooo, the HOI reserves were way below what the should of been, the association wanted $20K cash and let not even get into the insurance. Now I see what bank don't care to finance this type of properties. On top of that!!!, how do NOT pay your association fees!????
Image result for angry gif
I swear, they do things a lot different here Charlotte. Looked at another property and for some reason the agent I was working with could never ever find the MLS listing. Ugggghhh, I don't know now I feel about living in this statre anymore.
Image result for happy face flowers
The good news is I have half my things packed. All the families in Dotsville have not been told they will be in boxes soon. They will be notified at the community meeting next week, so let's see how that's going to go. My mother says it must not be my time to move and she might be right.  I am looking forward to my new apartment which is a little closer to the job and I will now have a dedicate "studio" so my creative side can flourish!  

I loved playing with Barbies - that's why I didn't stop!- Brad Goreski

12 comments:

  1. Hi Brini! Good luck moving! I hate moving aswell, I'm not very organized in general, so having to put my life in boxes in a certain order it's not my thing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I am just glad that most of my stuff is packed. My son, not so much.

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel. I am downsizing now in the event I decide to move in the coming months. I hope we get to see a lot more of you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did like the condo but I guess it wasn't for me in the end. In case I move next year, I'll keep looking.

      Delete
  3. Hola, espero sigas publicando. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. I don't understand. You wanted to buy a condo and the association expected you to pay back the previous owner's fees? I hate Home Owner's Associations. The next house we buy will definitely not have one. I'm buying a house, why do I have to pay these people to tell me what I can hang in my own window, put on my lawn or type of privacy fence I can have. Not to mention decide they want to up the fees.

    Hang in there. It will be over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about!! When the listing agent told me about the requirements it blew mind. On top of that, they haven't been keeping up with the community anyway. The seller was going to rent it out for $1100.00 and I'm not paying that for something I don't own.

      Delete
  5. I feel your pain, Brini. I also hate moving and have moved very few times in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still looking in the 2 areas I like, I just don't like the fees that come with it, especially when people are paying their dues.

      Delete
  6. Good luck with the move. Hope you enjoy the additional space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am going to love my additional space! It so full of light, which I love when I'm sewing.

      Delete