Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

So I had a plan...

Image result for good intentions bad results

So my plan was to introduce everyone to a few new faces today but I can't find this and can't find that. Get this the camera is sitting right here. I am honestly looking right at it but I just don't feel like looking for the dolls. Yeah, that pretty much how my weekend started. Tired, tired, tired. Yes, the resident photographer is to blame. He had a project due Friday and QA requires drawing be done the day before, sooo it has been early morning and late evenings. I told him I need to start bringing my sewing machine if I'm going to be sitting around waiting. I mean I do read, utilize my Ipad and go in the conference room to sleep. I do understand the nature of the beast but my mind does not. I have been mentally tired and trying to regroup, yeah it slowly working. Anyhoo that's what's been going over here at Dotsville.  I want to wish everyone a great week and make sure to get some dollie time in.

Courage, determination, pride...that's what little girls are made of.
-- Author Unknown

8 comments:

  1. I can totally relate, Brini. I've planned to post a new story or introduce some new dolls or something for the past few weeks. I can't find my camera cord, and I'm just too tired to take the pictures with my phone. All I've found the energy to do is spend more money- lol. Well, I did spray paint the new bar and tidy up the doll room, but that's all I could find bring myself to do. Here's hoping the new week energizes and inspires us both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have attempted to doing some re-orgainzing to get me motivated but I keep putting it off. I will get it done soon because my dollie keep staring at me and the want to their hair done and clothes changed, lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh no, Brini! I think we all get that way at one time or the other. It is a lot of work to do a doll story and when there are projects due for the kiddos -- they always take front row! I help my daughter with her history (she says "I am sure you must remember when that happened, Mom!) How old does she think I am!

    Look forward to when you do find the energy to do another post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, wow! Your daughter is to funny. I've just been tired from the long days and then I feel bad because my son will bring me home and turnaround go back to work.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: at some point I went through the same thing. Much encouragement. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just a busy time for both of us and my workload has been very busy as well. I have been resting.

      Delete
  4. This too shall pass. Remain encouraged. We all get into slumps at times. I hope your energy is restored soon.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stop taking mini naps and just let myself sleep and that seems to help, it the late nights that get me sometimes.

      Delete