Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Still Hanging

 
Ann: "Ok you know we have to stay strong as we walk to the Cheesecake Factory, so lets stay focus."
Rita: "You can go with that if you want to but I can't make no promises. I can think of a few things I need to get but I will try an refrain for your sake. Hee, heee."
Ann: "We are only having lunch and nothing more. God help us!"
 

 
Ann: "I think the restaurant is this way."
Rita: "It is but we have to pass the "Big M'. Hee, hee."
Ann: "Trust me that not going to be a problem, hee, hee.."


Rita: "Ok, I'm feeling weak. You no how much I like Talbots. I just have to go and a do a quick walk thru."
 
Ann: "I know, I know. Perhaps on the way back?"
Rita: "I think I need a fix now."
  
 
Ann: "We'll stop on the way back. Since Paris is sleep we don't have to rush."
Rita: "Deal."

Rita: "Do we need to put Macy's on the list. I know you have to go in the "Big M". I mean I don't want to twist your arm. Hee, hee.
Ann: "Oh that's without question. We will be going to Macy's!. See you didn't have to twist my arm."
Rita: "lol".

 
Rita: "Houston, we have a problem. They have a line already at the door?"
Ann: "The line is long but not that long. Oh well, might as well get in it."
Rita: "Your right, your right. I will need my strength for Talbots and Macy's"


HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY.

11 comments:

  1. Que increible, entre tanta gente, buen trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they have another friend who you will meet soon.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I feel identified with Rita and Ann. I love to go shopping. The problem is that in the end too much shopping and little money ... I like the photos. Scenes are very real. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love shopping but the wallet always reminds me to hold out for the sale price.

      Delete
  3. A line a Macy's? They should go to the Cheesecake factory and then come back to Macy's later. Ok, I'm a bad influence. :) Nice photos, Brini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two have a tendency to say they won't go in certain stores and then end up going in all of them! That goes for the restaurants too. They are equipped with AAA Auto Club cards and AARP cards. They save money everywhere the go.

      Delete
  4. Super divertidas las escenas, es dificil resistirse a comprar....
    Muy bonitas y relalistas los montajes de las fotos
    Besos
    Esperanza
    http://22carla1990nancybarbienenuco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Macy's and I can always find everything I need when I go so I have to resisit and it is hard. Mrs. Dotson is weak for Macy's just like me! I love Talbots too and went into the clearance store today so I know who Rita feels about that store.

      Delete
  5. They are so cute together. They probably should have gone to a restaurant outside the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are funny. My mother and grandmother used to have those discussion wen we use to go shopping.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete