Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Everyday demands.



Mr. Dotson: "Hello Sweets. You have been hanging in the streets all day. You know you this husband of yours is hungry."


Mrs. Dotson: "Hey there. I just picked up Beauty."
Mr. Dotson: "Who?"
Beauty: "WOOOF!!, WWOOOOOFFFFF."
Mrs. Dotson: "You heard that loud and clear didn't you.?"



Mr. Dotson: "I heard that noise. I'm sitting over her starving and you and Beauty are riding around having a good time. I need to keep my energy up for the flower show. You know my girlfriend Ms. Leo already put me on notice. I'm going to be hanging out with her and you and Beauty can hang out all you want to."

 
Beauty: "wwoof, woof."
Mrs. Dotson: "Oh yes the only time I can get you out of my hair. Go ahead and hang out with your girlfriend that fine. I have so much more I can be doing instead of thinking about your stomach."
Mr. Dotson: "Hee, Hee. May I make a suggestion? Why not swing by KFC and get me a 3pc meal. I know you and Beauty have eaten something."
Mrs. Dotson: "I'm good and Beauty can get a bone when we get home. I'm not buying no fast food for her. That's your thing."
Mr. Dotson: "She deserves a treat every now and then."




Mrs. Dotson: "That is something I'm not going to do. So it will be KFC for you. When is the flower show this weekend or next? I want to make sure to make my hair appointment so when I go out and spend your money I look good."



Mr. Dotson: "Uhhh, let's not go there. You pretty much have that mastered."
Mrs. Dotson: "Hee, hee. You know I'm high maintenance."
Mr. Dotson: "Yes, indeed, yes indeed. I'll see you when you get here Honey. Be safe. Bye"
Mrs. Dotson: "Bye."

 
Mrs. Dotson: "You know Beauty, I think you and Nate forget I am a busy women."
Beauty: "woof, woof."


Have a great week everybody!

15 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: an everyday story. Mr. Dotson is hungry .... I like the pictures of Mrs. Dotson in the car with the dog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Dotson loves all kinds of food. Mrs. Dotson like to take Beauty to the groomers. She likes to keep her coat gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I really love their relationship, especially the banter. They never fail to make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good together and Beauty likes to add her two cents too!

      Delete
  3. Yes, indeed. Yes, indeed. I love me some Dotsons. I'm sure he and Ms. Leo are going to have a wonderful time at the flower show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Dotson will need get prepared for you the grandkids and neighborhood kids too. His backyard is going to be spot this summer.

      Delete
  4. My favorite couple are back! They have such a good, sharing relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summertime coming up so they will be keeping up with the grandkids more.

      Delete
  5. Make sure they don't forget Mr Dotson's biscut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Mr. Dotson does is eat! He loves him so snacks too.

      Delete
  6. OMG I LOVE that dog!!! The Dotsons show what love is really about. They have a great relationship. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy my post. The Dotson are such a fun family. What it you catch up with the rest of the crew!

      Delete
  7. I love seeing Beauty move around in the back of the car. She photos very well. You know I had a free ticket for Mr. Dotson for the show. He can come anytime! The Dotson are good together. Cute shirt and story.

    ReplyDelete