Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Killer stopped by.

I was up early today so I figured I see what's going on in Dotsville. A package arrived a few days ago and I was just getting around to opening it. As usual I had to be on the lookout for Bambi, instead I got Killer. I mentioned before how I have feral cats that come this way. Well Killer came this way. I stayed in and watched from the living room. Killer was scouting out until I moved. Then she/he froze and just watch me to see what I was doing. I was inside this time. So we had a little face off then she/he went about her/his business. So I zoomed in and tried to get a clear picture so I only got two.





Now I know how she\he hunts. As you can see she/he has a nice little spot she/he can blend into and watch for prey. Quite clever don't you think? So of course I opened the screen door to try and get a better shot and I guess Killer was like, whatever. I'm hungry and I have to find me something to eat. So she/he just laid down an focus on he/his hunting. I think it would be to hard to tame this one if anyone tried. This one like to eat live food and I don't think she/he would want commercial food.

Want to know something even better? We have a hawk that makes it rounds too. Baby, the wing spanned already but me on notice and there is no way I'm going to try and get a picture of that.  If it lands this way or hangs out on the electrical lines trust me I'm going to act like I don't even see it.  My son saw it resting over here and he was saying how it's beak looks like it was made for killing and how it was looking around then heard something and took off. That all I need to know.

So we have a deer we named Bambi, a cat we call Killer, lots of Kermit the Frogs and Muff's skinks, Daffy and Donald Ducks, Swans at our lake and now a Hawk, possible Red Tail? I guess we can call him Henery, like the one from the Looney Tunes cartoons.

I need to get on the ball. Mr. Dotson and Beauty have been waiting for their camera time.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a puma sitting there! Killers eyes glow! I wonder what is Killer's favorite meal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Killer loves the birds. There are quite a few feathers laying around on the ground, lol. There are quite a few stays over this way. I have some some really gorgeous cats.

      Delete
  2. LOL, Killer looked like a black leopard at first and I was thinking, "Oh geeze, does she live on a game preserve?!" I would never go outside if all those animals were there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it has come to that! I have to check out my surrounding before I can go out on the patio. It bad enough I have to look out for the frogs too.

      Delete