Followers

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Thanks Everyone!

Image result for animated thank you
I have been enjoying everyone's post across the various platforms but haven't commented as much. Thank you everyone for starting this year off great. I see you DBG trying to enable me to welcome a Luvabelle doll over here! Oh how cute she is in her wig. I must say she will be thrilled living there with all her wonderful new sisters and brothers.  As for the going ons in Hanely Corner's,, I see the Babysitter dolls!! I didn' t even know they had a male doll so now I will be looking for him and hopefully I will be able to find him.

All is well over here in Dotsville. There have been new arrivals and as I sit here a few of them are looking at me because they are ready to be break out their boxes. Little do they know, it might be another week or so.  

So my friends, The Dotsons will be returning soon.

Don't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter!


16 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you! I look forward to the formal introductions of your new arrivals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, they are ready to get out of their boxes too. I hope all has been well with you.

      Delete
  2. Ooh new dollies! I'm hoping to grab one of those boy babysitters too, but I doubt I'll find one. Our doll shopping is pretty sparse here. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts though, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I happen to find him, I will pick one up for too. I have been looking and he is hard to find.

      Delete
  3. Good to hear that your year is starting out well. I also am looking forward to your intros of the residents in Dotsville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have as many wonderful dollies as you but the year is still early!

      Delete
  4. I look forward to seeing your newcomers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is delighted to be here in Dotsville, especially when they didn't think they would be relocation here.

      Delete
  5. {{waving}} Hi Brini! Good to see you. 2018 here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see a post from you, Brini. I look forward to the Dotson's return.

    You might want to "hold the phone" on getting a Luvabella. My doll began malfunctioning this weekend. I have contacted Spinmaster and am in the midst of getting a replacement. There will be more about this horrible situation once it gets resolved.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, The Dotson have been quiet for too long. I will wait on the Luvabella update. She such a cutie to add to my holiday display.

      Delete
  7. Always great to see a post from you, Brini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have new families moving into Dotsville at a steady pace.

      Delete
  8. Miło mi poznać Twój blog.
    Czekam na kolejne posty.
    Zapraszam do mnie z wizytą i pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to see some posts from you!

    ReplyDelete