Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mr. Dotson checks in.


BEEEP, BEEEEEP..


Stacie: "Aunt Cara it's Grandpa calling. May I answer?"
Cara: "Sure, just touch the screen to answer."


Stacie: "Hello Grandpa! Where are you?"
Mr. Dotson: "Who is this? Is this my granddaughter Stacie?"

 
Stacie: "Of course it me, Grandpa. I'm with Aunt Cara. She driving but she can hear you."
Cara: "Hi Daddy."


Mr. Dotson: "Cara have you checked on Beauty? Did you take her for a walk today?"
Cara: "Dang, I knew I forgot something. I'm just going with the flow at the momment. Me and Stacie will stop by the house and take her out."
Stacie: "Grandpa we will take her for a walk, I promise we will."
Mr. Dotson: "Cara you know Beauty will have an attitude. She likes to get out and socialize."


Cara: "Speaking of socializing, where are you guys anyway?"
Stacie: "Yes, Grandpa where are you?"
Mr. Dotson: "Where we are suppose to be!"
Cara: "Then Beauty is where she is suppose to be, hee. hee. I'm spending my day with my niece not no dog."
Stacie: "Heee, heeee."

 
Mt. Dotson: "Well, do check on her for me ok, sometime today. Will you two do that for me."
Cara; "Sure will."
Stacie: "Yes Grandpa, I will. Bye."
Cara: "Bye Daddy."
 
 Cara: "Ok Stacie we will check on Beauty when we leave Crystal's  house."
 

Stacie: "Aunt Cara, should we do that now? We did tell Granpa we were going to do it."
Cara: "We will hon, Beauty not going anywhere soon."
Stacie: "Aunt Cara I just want to keep my promise to Grandpa. I don't want him or Grandma mad at me."
Cara: "They won't be. You don't have to worry about that."


Stacie: "Ok Aunt Cara. Christmas is coming up and I don't want to hurt my chances on getting any good presents."
 

12 comments:

  1. Very cute story! Lol! Stacie is thinking ahead of time and she does not want anything to stop her Christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie doesn't like to miss out on her gifts from her grandparents. She is very spoiled by them.

      Delete
  2. LOL, Stacie has got her promises priortized so she can ensure good stuff for Christmas - smart girl! I'm liking her more and more. She reminds me of Dee from What's Happening except with out the sass.. and evilness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie loves being the oldest because she gets the best from everyone.

      Delete
  3. Stacie's a smart girl, thinking ahead. LOL It's nice that she likes to help out, whatever the reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to help out when she can. Since her mother is in the military she has an independent side but she believes in keeping her word.

      Delete
  4. I'm feeling for Beauty right about now. I sure hope she's alright. I like that Stacie is thinking about Beauty, even though she has ulterior motives. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Vanessa, Beauty is doing good. She has been missing in action but she ok trust me you will see! I was thinking about you last night. I was driving thorugh Atlanta after leaving New Orleans! I need to catch up on all the happenings in Morristown!

      Delete
  5. Hello from Spain: I like Stacie. She is a very smart girl. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marta, I hope all is well with you. Stacie a great kid. She likes to keep her word and she is always thinking.

      Delete
  6. Count down to Christmas! LOL! That is right Stacie, you know what side your bread is butter on! Grandparents give the best gifts. I am hope that Beauty is not leaving a puddle on the floor waiting to be taken out. I sounds like a busy day was planned. I hope they have fun.

    ReplyDelete