Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bambi Returns



Yes, Bambi returned later that day. My son snap this picture from his phone. Then she made an appearance on Monday too. I wasn't sure if I should hang out on the patio today just in case she decided to come by so I'll just have make it happen on the inside. They are building new apartments near Kohl's and the grocery store I go to and there is this trail that winds through this area. Unfortunately her habitat is being affected. I did learn there's subdivision that back that way so I'm sure she used to be over that way. Last year a whole family came through even a 6 point buck and were so caught up in seeing him we didn't take a picture. I guess I will be heading over to Hobby Lobby to get me some deers so they can make an appearance in Dotsville. Hmm, I better look for Thumber too.

Have a great week everybody!!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some deers in Dotsville and maybe some rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Frannie, the didn't have any so I;m going to head over to HobbyTown I know they should have lots of animals.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I bet Beauty will befriend the deer and then Mrs. Dotson will come home to find a deer in her living room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is possible, or Mr. Dotson will consider her dinner!

      Delete
  3. Hi from spain: Bambi is beautiful. You're lucky to live in contact with nature. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is and her coat is beauitful. She looks young too. I love her ears because the tips flow from brown to tan to black. It's been so hot here today so she might come this way once it cools down.

      Delete
  4. Hi Brini,
    It's sad to see them running away...The same thing happened around me.
    A Walmart super center was builded where before was a "big animal habitat", so we saw a lot of them running away and not knowing what to to. Poor animals...Imagine if someone came over your house destroying it and you had to leave?

    Thanks for sharing the picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That how I feel too, where would I go!?! The next time I go that way I will post pictures to show how much was cleared out. It's going to increase the traffic flow in that once quite back area. It used to be all shaded back there because the walking trail. Now it murder when I walk that way and the sun is beaming down on me. From now on I will be in the hot sun. Thank goodness I seen a really nice wide brim at at Khol's I'm going to treat myself to this week. It will a necessity to have from now on.

      Delete