Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I want to wish all the mothers, aunts, sisters, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, step mothers,  new mothers, soon-to-be mothers---HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  I hope today feels you with warmth and love from everyone we take care of,  tend to, help out, listen to, fuss at or about, worry, instruct, teach, drop off, pick up....Everything great mothers do. MMmmmmm chocolate!!


Don't worry, I will have a slice of cake everyday for all of us!!
Enjoy the rest of the week!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Hello from Portugal! In Portugal we celebrate last week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Emma, I hope your had a great one.

      Delete
  2. Yum, yum! Thank you, Brini! I certainly hope you had an enjoyable Mother's Day.

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DBG, I know yours was great, especially with that nice tribute to your mother, whom I shall call Ms. Jazzy!

      Delete
  3. Delicious looking cake! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake was so good. It tasted like a Hostess cupcake!! I did share with some co-workers. It only two of us in this house and trust me, we could eat the whole thing!

      Delete
  4. And a Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Muff, I did have a great day. Cathing up on movies and eating cake!

      Delete
  5. Hello from spain: Happy Mother's Day for you too. Have a good day. A lovely cake. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! Now it time for me to catch up on your blog!

      Delete
  6. Happy belated Mother's Day! Darn, I sure wish I had some of that cake. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa, it was really good. I spent the rest of the week walking it off too!

      Delete